waitingforthetrash

an abundance amongst us

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Mind Body Soul & Masterbation

i woke up this morning a little early. Usually it takes me a couple of hours to decide whether or not to get up. it's a tough decision process but it must be done every day, unless of course an emergency transpires waking me at a split in time. this morning there was no emergency, just a massive dose of confusion. It was like i got drunk last night and was still poisoned in the morning. it's all good now though. I just had to take a shit i realized. turds have power, please believe........later, in the afternoon, a little before now, i had a talk with my shrink. my shrink kept touching me. touching my balls infact. i liked it and then thoroughly enjoyed it. my shrink doesn't charge me. we have a deal that if i stay honest i'll keep getting fucked with, so i accepted and till' death do us part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home